Monday, May 24, 2010

Something i should have done ages ago....

Dear Readers,

I've decided to start a blog that describes verbally and visually my passion for cooking and diving. I'll start off with cooking. I don't have this passion instilled in me.... it just happened. To be more specific it all started after i baked my 1st chocolate chip cookies (a copycat from the original Famous Amos recipe). And what makes it more fantastic was the after results....... people saying it was good, delicious and any other compliments that associates with the word 'yummy'! What a boost to my ego!!!! So from then onwards i started looking at recipe books, on the internet and tried a few. Trust me it wasn't easy at 1st. To understand the terminology of cooking i ended up with "huh?" and turn the next page or slam the book shut! But i did get lots of help from my mom and friends... so THANK YOU ALL!

Scuba diving is another passion I've discovered few years back. I was literally dragged by my brothers to do the Open Water Course which till today i'm totally grateful. If they didn't force me to go and see the instructor i would have probably end up not doing it.... at all! So i'm very thankful to them for introducing to me the magnificent underwater world which till today I'm still in awe.

So, this blog will carry you along to a journey fill with delicious, mouthwatering cooked food and accompanied with the calm and captivating view of the blue seas surrounded with all the rainbow colored ocean creatures.

WELCOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment